Godzilla (Lord Gagas Remake Film) Is A Fanmade Foreign Science Fiction Fantasy Film And A Reimagining Of Toho's Godzilla Franchise.It Is Also A Bollywood Adaptation Of Tohos Godzilla Franchise.It Is Set In a Highly Fictionalized Version Of The Earth Known as Proud And Selfish Earth.And Godzilla This Time Is The Last Remaining Dragon In Proud and Selfish Earth And He Attacks Melkors Island.It Was Distributed By Toho In Japan And Sony In the US.
|Journey to the Center of the Earth (Lord Gagas Animated Film)|
|Based On||Godzilla By Toho|
|Followed By||Godzilla The Series|
Cast and Characters Edit
Main Characters Edit
Recurring Characters Edit
Prehistoric Creatures Featured Edit
Non Dinosaur Reptiles Edit
Other Prehistoric Creatures Edit
Earth's Core Natives Edit
Earth's Core -
Non Kaiju Characters Edit
- Dr Tatopolous-He Is The Creator Of Olog Hai To Fight Godzilla.
- Princess Elsa-She Is A Witch Princess.She Is Kidnapped Before Godzillas Attack Than Rescued When Godzilla Finished His Attack For Lunch.
Kaiju Characters Edit
- Godzilla-A Fire-Breathing Lizard.Who Is The Last Remaining Dragon In The World.
- Olog Hai-An Alien Monster Used By The Professor To Battle Godzilla.
Differences From The Original GodzillaEdit
- Unlike The Original Japanese Series That Started In 1954, This Film Obviously Have The Same Mistake That Godzilla 1998 Has (It Is Set In The Modern Day And This Godzilla Is A Fire-Breathing Lizard Rather Than A Prehistoric Creature Irradiated By Nuclear Testing). It Is Also Set In A Fictional Country In Proud And Selfish Earth Called Melkor Island Rather Than Japan.
- The Original 1954 Film Has A Dark And More Serious Tone, While This Film However, Has A Somewhat Comical Tone.
- In The Original Japanese Series, The Original Godzilla Usually Attacks Tokyo,Japan, While In This Film, This Godzilla Attacks A Fictional City In Melkors Island Called Dol Guldor.
- In The Original Japanese Series, The Original Godzilla Is A Result Of American Hydrogen Bomb Testing, While In This Film, This Godzilla Has A Completely Unknown Origin.
- In The Original Japanese Series, The Original Godzilla Was Conceived As A Symbol For Nuclear Destruction, While In This Film, This Godzilla Probably Represents People Spending Money On Worldly Entertainment.
- In The Original Japanese Series, The Original Godzilla Battles The Army And Other Monsters (Including What We Soon Realize Are The Real Threats), While In This Film, This Godzilla Is One Of The Last Surviving Dragons In Proud And Selfish Earth Who Needs To Eat To Survive.
- In The Original Japanese Series, The Original Godzilla Feeds On Radiation, While In This Film, This Godzilla Eats What Is Alive (Usually People).
- In The Original 1954 Film, It Is Said That The Only Way To Stop Godzilla Is The Oxygen Destroyer, While In This Film, This Godzilla Easily Gets Killed Off By Missiles (In Spite Of This, Olog Hai Would Be Considered This Film's Replacement For The Oxygen Destroyer).
- The Original 1954 Film Doesen't Have A Kidnapping Scene, Yet There Is A Scene In This Film Where They Kidnap Princess Elsa Shortly Before The Beast's Rampage.
- In This Film, The Destruction Of The First Ship This Godzilla Destroyed Is Slightly Rushed.
- In This Film, This Godzilla's Rampage Through The City Is Also Slightly Rushed.
- In The Original Japanese Series, The Original Godzilla's Powers And Abilities Are Atomic Breath,ETC, While In This Film, This Godzilla's Powers And Abilites Are Fire Breath,Eating For Survival,ETC.
- Yet, Two Popular Misconceptions Are That Godzilla Breathes Fire And Is A Lizard. Nether Of These Are True. In Fact, Godzilla Breathes Nuclear Ray And Is A Prehistoric Creature Awakened And Irradiated By Nuclear Testing.
- All Of These Changes Clearly Show That I.R.Navarro Didn't Know A Lot About King Kong And Godzilla In His Early Life.
- Despite This Film Being Another Failed Reimagining Of Tohos Godzilla Franchise.It Is Also Possible That A Correct Version Of The Film And Its Sequels Is Completed.Where Godzilla Is A Mutated Dinosaur Rather Than A Fire-Breathing Lizard.