- They look very similar to the acrocanthosaurus from the show Primeval. The same CGI models were used.
- Most of this Acrocanthosaurus's roars are recycled from those of the T-Rex from the Jurassic Park franchise.
- Most of this Acrocanthosaurus's other roars are recycled from those of the Spinosaurus from the Jurassic Park II.
- Most of this Acrocanthosaurus's another roars are recycled from those of the Empirosaurus from the Terra Nova.
- Most of this Acrocanthosaurus's sounds are recycled from those of the Indominus Rex from the Jurassic World.
- Most of this Acrocanthosaurus's growls are recycled from those of the T-Rex from the Jurassic Park franchise.
- Most of this Acrocanthosaurus's roars are recycled from those of the Spinosaurus from the Return To The Lost World 4D.
- Two years after the release of Bambi II, Carnotaurus would appear in Universal's other dinosaur franchise in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- The Carnotaurus featured in Journey of the Brave bears a resemblance to the "carnotaurs" seen in Disney's Dinosaur.
- The resemblance comes from the numerous amount of armor and the characteristics.
- In the scene were this Sharptooth first appears, there is an error where his right arm displays a tiny fourth finger. In a couple of frames where he quickly turns after hearing Wild Arms, a fourth finger appears as well, and is the same size as the others.
However, this error technically is correct; most abelisaurs, including Carnotaurus, possessed four digits.
- ◾This sharptooth's second appearance is the farthest in any movie there has been of a sharptooth encounter. With the duration time, previously being the Plated Sharptooth, Browridge Sharptooth, Mountain Sharptooth, the Sharptooth pack from the tenth film. ◾His second appearance is roughly an hour and eleven minutes into the film.
- ◾Some think that the Horned Sharptooth could've had more screen time, like having the sharptooth appear for a third time during the climax of the film, and attacking the gang and Bron after they save him. This reception is also thought of for the Featherhead Sharpteeth as well.
- He is the latest antagonist in the Land Before Time series. ◾He is also the first Carnotaurus to appear in the franchise
- ◾The scene where the sharptooth attacks Littlefoot's friends until the scene ends when they are in the cave is only around 30 seconds. Most chases in the series are often multiple minutes in length.
◾This is the fourth sharptooth in the franchise that had the "Escape" theme used when it chased the main characters. The first two sharpteeth that used this theme were the two Utahraptor from The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses, and the third was the Spinosaurus from The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers.